HR Director Vacancy
- Handle all Human Resources issues. Needs, and compliances.
- Responsible for daily functions within the office.
- Provide overall administrative assistance for the team maintenance issues and repairs.
- Maintains confidentiality and sensitivity of information in accordance with the Policies & other business transactions). Takes part in meetings, brainstorming, projects/events planning including training schedules. Prepares and submits required accurate reports on time. Have a knowlege with the work and workers Jordanian law. Have a knowlege with Social security law.
- Minimum five years of Experience in a similar position.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Excellent verbal and communication skills including the ability to draft letters, email, advisories, financial statements and invoices.
- Understanding of budget process and expenses.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills at all the levels of the organization.
- Standardize and simplify the way work is done.
- Willingness to learn and challenge existing paradigms.
- Excellent command of English and Arabic.
send your CV to: