Customer services supervisor
Job Responsibilities:Accomplishes department objectives by supervising staff; organizing and monitoring work process. Supervisor
• Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities.
• Accomplishes staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; conducting training; implementing enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
• Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing and enforcing organization standards; adhering to legal regulations.
• Completes operations by developing schedules; assigning and monitoring work; gathering resources; implementing productivity standards; resolving operations problems; maintaining reference manuals; implementing new procedures.
• Controls expenses by gathering and submitting budget information; scheduling expenditures; monitoring variances; implementing corrective actions.
• Provides quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.Supervisor Skills and Qualifications:
Tracking Budget Expenses, Supervision, Quality Management, Safety Management, Staffing, Delegation, Performance Management, Organization, Foster Teamwork, Self-Development.
Please, send your CV at : email@example.com