A national NGO is seeking qualified candidates to fill the following vacancies to work in camps & other sites in Jordan:
Health and counseling Center head (Hashmi)
- Able to lead and manage multidisciplinary team & submit reports.
- To train and develop the center's staff with ongoing direction from the HQ to assist them in performing their duties.
- Prepare Marketing plan for the Center and work on it.
- Excellent knowledge in Project Management process.
Minimum Requirements: MA in one of the psychosocial sciences or management, 5 years experience in project management or other related fields, (preferably in NGOs), fluency in written and spoken English, ability to set objectives, implement activities to achieve Organization's strategic plan.
General Practitioner Doctor with special emphasis in women's health (Amman):
- To treat patients & provide counseling.
- Excellent knowledge in family planning.
- Able to provide antenatal & postnatal and child services.
Minimum Requirements: Medical Doctor Certificate, a valid license to practice in Jordan, 2 years experience, NGO's experience is preferred.
Qualified candidates are invited to send their C.Vs to:
Deadline for submission: 13th February 2017